Dog grooming is one of the prevailing things among dog owners. Every dog parent wants their puppies to look and smell the best when they go out in public. Among the dog grooming products are shampoos for dogs. They are not just part of grooming accessories but also an essential product for every dog. Every dog has a different skin type which is why selecting the best shampoo for dogs is the most important thing.
Also Read: How to Choose Best Food for Dogs
DIY shampoos have been in fashion for dogs for quite a while now. These homemade dog shampoo recipes are customized and ideal for your dog. The ingredients for homemade shampoo are easy to obtain and economical in price as well. The DIV shampoo for dogs incorporates homemade ingredients that are easily acquired, ready-at-hand in the home, and most of the recipes are single-use, and there is no need for a storage container.
Have a look at some recipes for DIY dog shampoos
In order to prepare an effective DIY dog shampoo, all you require is some simple ingredients such as vinegar and baking soda. These components are commonly found at home, grocery stores, and drug stores as well. Other commonly obtained ingredients comprise castile soap. It is an element that is olive oil-based, glycerine, and a sugar-based alcohol compound.
1. Homemade Oatmeal Shampoo
• 1 cup of oatmeal
• Half cup of baking soda
• Warm water (not boiling)
• With the help of a blender or food processor, grind a cup of oatmeal until it is the consistency of flour.
• Combine the oatmeal with baking soda and a small amount of water in a bowl. Stir until the ingredients are completely blended.
• Apply the homemade shampoo to your dog's fur and leave for five minutes before rinsing well with water.
2. Homemade Dog shampoo with coconut oil
• ¼ cup coconut oil
• ¾ cup distilled water
• ½ cup Castile soap
• 5 drops lavender oil
• five drops of rosemary oil
• Add all ingredients to a glass container or bottle.
• Firmly place the cap, and shake or mix well to combine.
• Wet your dog's coat all over, and apply the shampoo with a dog brush or your own fingers.
• Wash off with water, and repeat if necessary.
• Dry your dog with a towel, or gently blow dry on low heat.
3. Homemade Dog Shampoo with aloe vera
• 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel
• 1 teaspoon of olive oil
• Squeeze bottle
• Measuring cup
• Castile soap
• 2 cups of water
• Put the water into a squeeze bottle.
• Add 2 teaspoons of Castile soap to the water.
• Add the aloe vera gel and olive oil to the bottle and shake to mix ingredients.
If you are looking to save some money, then creating a homemade dog shampoo could be easier than you think. More and more pet owners are shifting towards some natural ways alternatives. There are a lot of everyday pet essentials that are natural and fully organic, but these options can also cost a lot of bucks. The best dog shampoo options are those created at home. They take care of individual dog needs and are fully sulfate-free. Another home is one of the leading pet boarding centers in Gurgaon that can help you select the perfect DIY shampoo for your furry pal.